Molly's Blog

This blog contains the everyday(or monthly) postings of an ordinary stay at home mother of three. It is so fun to share stories and photos of my family, sewing projects, recipies etc, etc...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cousins!!!

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd post some old pics of the kids. Sam and Ally sure have grown! Look at their chubby little cheeks:) I can't wait! In just a few days all the cousins will be here! I am so excited I just can't hide it- you know, you know, you know, I want to, I want to! Pointer Sisters anyone? The lyrics I totally botched, help me Aud. More memorable pics to follow, gotta go wrap presents.


6 Comments:

  • At December 18, 2008 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You brough a tear or two. They were so chubby, I can't believe that was those two. (sniffle,sniffle).

     
  • At December 18, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG!! Those are the BEST pics. Time flys!

    Okay Molly, here you go!

    Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
    Tonight we'll put all other things aside
    Within this time and show me some affection
    We're going for those pleasures in the night

    I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
    I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough
    And if you move real slow
    I'll let it go...

    I'm so excited
    And I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control
    And I think I like it

    I'm so excited
    And I just can't hide it
    And I know, I know, I know, I know
    I know I want you


    We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
    Sweet memories will last a long long time
    We'll have a good time baby don't you worry
    And if we're still playin' around boy that's just fine... Chorus again!

    Aud

     
  • At December 18, 2008 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just realized... those lyrics are kinda dirty. Yikes!

    Aud again...

     
  • At December 18, 2008 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG! Audrey that was goin' to extremes. And you're right that's dirty talk.

     
  • At December 19, 2008 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    All I can say is Wow! You had me at tonight. The last line of te song confused me, I thought it was you talking about Christmas until it got a little personal:) Mol

     
  • At December 19, 2008 at 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Btw... if you click on Sheila it will take you to a fancy blog site, which is not Mom's... Emily discovered this and I thought I would let you all know...

    Fanciful Realities anyone?!!!

    Aud

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home